Application note: Sensitive detection of viral nucleic acids
A simple and sensitive method for nucleic acid extraction from virus-containing samples, with a range of viral loads.
Detection of viruses in human biofluids is crucial to infectious disease research and management; however, it can be challenging to extract viral nucleic acid from samples that have a very low viral load. Use MagMAX™ Viral/Pathogen Nucleic Acid Isolation Kit to extract viral nucleic acid from a variety of sample types with a range of viral loads, demonstrated by successful detection of as few as 50 copies of input spiked into multiple sample types. Learn more.
Related content from this organisation
- Video: ESHG 2019 conference discussion panel: automated sample preparation
- Video: Overview of the KingFisherTM instruments
- Application note: High-throughput pathogen detection using a novel MagMAX kit and OpenArray technology
- Application note: Sensitive detection of viral nucleic acids
- Application note: Metagenomic analysis of the human microbiome