Application note: Sensitive detection of viral nucleic acids
A simple and sensitive method for nucleic acid extraction from virus-containing samples, with a range of viral loads.
Detection of viruses in human biofluids is crucial to infectious disease research and management; however, it can be challenging to extract viral nucleic acid from samples that have a very low viral load. Use MagMAX™ Viral/Pathogen Nucleic Acid Isolation Kit to extract viral nucleic acid from a variety of sample types with a range of viral loads, demonstrated by successful detection of as few as 50 copies of input spiked into multiple sample types. Learn more.
Related content from this organisation
- Using integrative biophysical approaches to understand GPCR regulation by β-arrestins
- Synthetic biology is ready for the therapeutic limelight
- Advancing novel biotherapeutics based on synthetic biology
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Application note: Advancing CAR T-cell therapy with CTS TrueCut Cas9 Protein