ebook: High-content analysis and infectious disease
Learn how you could use high-content analysis for functional & phenotypic assays in your infectious disease research or drug discovery.
Infectious diseases caused by bacterial, viral or parasitic pathogens remain a major burden to global health. High-content analysis plays a significant role in infectious disease research enabling high-throughput functional and phenotypic assays that can be adapted to a wide range of pathogens. Applications include genetic siRNA interference or CRISPR screens for identifying host factors involved in host–pathogen interactions, but also compound screens for drug discovery.
Related content from this organisation
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Assays for protein degradation therapeutics to accelerate undruggable proteome discoveries
- Lab automation market set to increase at CAGR of seven percent
- Brochure: Biologics workflow solutions brochure
- Brochure: Viral research solutions