ebook: High-content analysis and infectious disease
Learn how you could use high-content analysis for functional & phenotypic assays in your infectious disease research or drug discovery.
Infectious diseases caused by bacterial, viral or parasitic pathogens remain a major burden to global health. High-content analysis plays a significant role in infectious disease research enabling high-throughput functional and phenotypic assays that can be adapted to a wide range of pathogens. Applications include genetic siRNA interference or CRISPR screens for identifying host factors involved in host–pathogen interactions, but also compound screens for drug discovery.
Related content from this organisation
- Article: Pharma’s response to COVID-19: What’s next?
- ebook: High-content analysis and infectious disease
- Establishing Alpha CETSA HT in primary screening
- Label-free array system market to be worth $1,600 million by 2025, study finds
- Webinar highlights: Harmonising drug-target binding data analytics on a single platform