Whitepaper: Neuroinflammation study
Activated astrocytes that release pro-inflammatory factors have been reported in neurodegenerative diseases. Monitoring neuroinflammation is important for further development of therapeutic treatments. Here we describe how hiPSC-derived astrocytes in combination with HTRF cellular assays offer a robust and physiologically relevant solution to study neuroinflammation pathways.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Advancing drug discovery for neurodegenerative diseases
- Right model, right complexity: using in vitro human disease cell models in drug discovery
- Targeting tau – chasing a treatment for Alzheimer’s
- Cellistic and Celyad Oncology announce GMP cell therapy manufacturing operations transaction
- Drug Target Review Neuroscience ebook 2022