Interview: Stefan Braam, CEO & Founder of Ncardia
Mass production with iPSCs: how Ncardia has pushed the boundaries with high-throughput iPSC research.
Ncardia is a stem cell technology company providing solutions for drug efficacy, drug safety and cell therapy. They develop custom cell models, design phenotypic assays, screen compound libraries, and enable process development and large-scale manufacturing. Read along Stefan Braam’s journey on becoming the leader in induced pluripotent stem cell work.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Advancing drug discovery for neurodegenerative diseases
- Right model, right complexity: using in vitro human disease cell models in drug discovery
- Targeting tau – chasing a treatment for Alzheimer’s
- Cellistic and Celyad Oncology announce GMP cell therapy manufacturing operations transaction
- Drug Target Review Neuroscience ebook 2022