ebook: From ELISA to epigenetics with HTRF
Overcome HTRF detection challenges with optimised microplate reader settings and simplified analysis.
In this ebook from Molecular Devices, learn about the principles of HTRF assay technology, with example applications, as well as some of the challenges of HTRF detection and how to overcome them.
• HTRF assay technology principles
• Example assay applications: cAMP (Gαs, Gαi/o -coupled receptors), IP-One assays (Gαq/11 -coupled receptors), cytokines, kinases, and epigenetics
• Optimised SpectraMax microplate reader settings for HTRF detection, and simplified HTRF analysis with SoftMax Pro Software
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model