ebook: From ELISA to epigenetics with HTRF
Overcome HTRF detection challenges with optimised microplate reader settings and simplified analysis.
In this ebook from Molecular Devices, learn about the principles of HTRF assay technology, with example applications, as well as some of the challenges of HTRF detection and how to overcome them.
• HTRF assay technology principles
• Example assay applications: cAMP (Gαs, Gαi/o -coupled receptors), IP-One assays (Gαq/11 -coupled receptors), cytokines, kinases, and epigenetics
• Optimised SpectraMax microplate reader settings for HTRF detection, and simplified HTRF analysis with SoftMax Pro Software
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices