Application note: Monitor mitochondria dynamics and phenotype with high-content imaging
In this study, Molecular Devices scientists describe phenotypic assays for mitochondrial phenotypes and structural re-arrangements that can be used for studies of mitochondrial dynamics in cell-based assays. Confocal imaging and water immersion objectives can offer enhanced visualisation of mitochondria structures, while image analysis can be utilised to obtain numeric characterisation of different phenotypes.
Related content from this organisation
- eBook: Phenotypic screening with iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes and neurons
- eBook: Eliminate 50/60 Hz line-frequency noise in less than one second
- Webinar: High-content analysis and phenotypic characterisation of 2D and 3D cellular models
- Application note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
- Video: Gain deeper insights into cellular 3D structures with water immersion objectives