Application note: Monitor mitochondria dynamics and phenotype with high-content imaging
In this study, Molecular Devices scientists describe phenotypic assays for mitochondrial phenotypes and structural re-arrangements that can be used for studies of mitochondrial dynamics in cell-based assays. Confocal imaging and water immersion objectives can offer enhanced visualisation of mitochondria structures, while image analysis can be utilised to obtain numeric characterisation of different phenotypes.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model