13th International Conference on Metabolomics and Systems Biology
Euro Metabolomics 2018 will be a platform to investigate on recent research and advancements that can be useful to the researchers.
Metabolomics is a rapidly emerging field to identify and quantify cellular metabolites of a biological system at a particular point of time by using sophisticated analytical techniques. Most recent innovations covered in the conference are Metabolomic Modelling and Drug Design, Precision Medicine, NMR, LC-MS, GC-MS, Mass Spectrometry, UPLC and Ion mobility spectrometry analytical methods, Targeted Metabolomics, Biomarker Metabolomics, Cancer Metabolomics, Metabolomic Profiling, Metabolomic Fingerprinting, Lipidomics, Data analysis using Systems Biology approach.
- Cancer Metabolomics
- Diagnostic Biomarkers in Metabolomics
- Metabolic Modelling and Synthetic Biology
- Clinical and Precision Medicine Metabolomics
- Metabolomics in Drug Discovery
- Plant and Environmental Metabolomics
- Transcriptomics and Proteomics
- Systems Biology
- Computational Methodologies
- Analytical Techniques in Metabolomics
- Metabolomic Syndrome
- Metabolomic Devices
- Disease-Focused Research in Metabolomics