JANUS® G3 automated workstation
The JANUS G3 automated workstation offers multiple pipetting technologies on a single instrument platform.
The instrument consists of a modular platform that expands with flexible 4- or 8-tip Varispan™ arm, MDT 96- and 384-well dispense heads, and automated gripper options, providing an automated liquid handling solution with flexibility in throughput, plate capacity and dynamic volume range from 0.5 µL to 5000 µL. JANUS G3 WinPrep user-friendly software with Application Assistant interface provides “drag-and-drop” applications programming without complexity.
Start with one of three JANUS platforms:
- Choose from Standard, Expanded or Integrator to accommodate your choice of deck size and dispense arm
- Include a gripper ‘pick and place’ robotic arm with the Expanded or Integrator models
- Interface with other laboratory devices with the Integrator model, including PlateStak, plate readers, shakers, etc
- Choose single- or dual-arm systems for dispensing and labware movement
- 4-tip or 8-tip dispense arms with Varispan™ for multi-tipped processing from tubes to vials to plates. Tip options include fixed, washable tips, disposable tips, or both
- 96- or 384-tip Modular Dispense Technology (MDT) dispense arms for automatic “on the fly” switching of heads for optimal precision pipetting and performance
- Unique MDT NanoHead™ dispense heads take assay miniaturisation to another level with 384-tip processing down to 50 nL with C.V.s less than 13%
With the JANUS Automated Workstation, you can easily reconfigure it for more throughput, capacity or dynamic volume range – just add a second integrated labware movement module. To accommodate additional microplate capacity or disposable tip boxes, simply add a PlateStak™ microplate storage device.
Related content from this organisation
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Assays for protein degradation therapeutics to accelerate undruggable proteome discoveries
- Lab automation market set to increase at CAGR of seven percent
- Brochure: Biologics workflow solutions brochure
- Brochure: Viral research solutions