Molecular Devices ImageXpress® Micro Confocal High-Content Imaging System
Run 3D cellular assays with confocal results – at a speed you’d only expect from widefield screening, with Molecular Devices’ new confocal HCS system…
Molecular Devices is delighted to introduce the ImageXpress® Micro Confocal High-Content Imaging System! This exciting new system allows you to explore the complexities of biology faster, easier and with more statistically relevant data.
Run 3D cellular assays with confocal results – at a speed you’d only expect from widefield screening. Built on the reliable, field-proven ImageXpress Micro platform, the ImageXpress Micro Confocal system is our most versatile yet.
- Video: Micro Confocal High-Content Imaging System
- Brochure: ImageXpress Micro Confocal High-Content Imaging System
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices