Advancing the discovery of immunotherapeutics with large scale multiplexed experiments
Large scale multiplexed experiments assessing cells and proteins of the immune system are critical to understanding and advancement of immunotherapy treatment for cancer and other diseases.
This webinar highlights:
- How current challenges in antibody screening workflows can be overcome by the iQue Screener’s ability to simultaneously screen cells and proteins in suspension
- Key cell and bead based applications run on the iQue Screener including: evaluation of cell killing mechanism, screening for immune checkpoint inhibitors and more
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!