Product hub: Light the path to your next neuroscience discovery with a new ultrasensitive NF-L immunoassay
Discover all the ways you can harness ultrasensitive immunoassays to stay at the forefront of neuroscience research.
Neurofilament light chain (NF-L) is a low molecular weight member of a family of proteins involved in axonal development and function. NF-L accumulation is viewed as a tell-tale sign of axonal damage in the brain. Our new NF-L high sensitivity immunoassay joins a comprehensive SMC neuroscience kit menu that features assays for GFAP, tau, a-synuclein, and TDP-43.
Related content from this organisation
- Product hub: Light the path to your next neuroscience discovery with a new ultrasensitive NF-L immunoassay
- A high-throughput macrodomain assay to identify coronavirus drugs
- Building a powerful portfolio of sepsis biomarker signatures for therapeutic clinical trials
- Drug Target Review Assays ebook 2022
- Product hub: Stay at the forefront of neuroscience research