Application note: A novel way to expedite antibody discovery
In the antibody discovery workflow, primary screens identify IgG expressing mouse hybridoma and/or B cell clones with specific antigen binding attributes which are subsequently characterised through IgG isotyping, antibody quantification, and cell health assays. This multi-step process yields the critical information needed to identify and isolate the correct genetic material for downstream production clone creation.
The Intellicyt Mouse IgG Type and Titer Kit expedites this traditional workflow through a single, multiplexed assay that simultaneously quantifies IgG isotype, IgG quantity per isotype, total IgG secretion, cell count and cell health.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Addressing the challenges in biologics discovery with advanced flow cytometry
- Article: Immuno-oncology: Pushing the frontier of discovery through advanced high throughput flow cytometry
- Application note: A kinase inhibitor phenotypic screen using a multiplex T Cell activation assay
- Training and development in flow cytometry and other core technologies
- Expert view: Opportunities in flow cytometry