Application note: Automated DNA Extraction and Species Analysis
Combining automated nucleic acid extraction, photometry and qPCR for easy-to-use and highly sensitive species analysis of cheese.
The workflow of DNA extraction using InnuPure® C16 touch with innuPREP Food DNA Kit-IPC16 in combination with innuDETECT Cheese Assay and qTOWER3 allows safe and reliable determination of the origin of milk in cheeses.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Automated NGS library preparation on CyBio FeliX
- Application note: qPCR to Measure Minute Volumes in High Throughput
- Application note: Using SYPRO® Orange to Detect Protein Melting Temps
- Application note: Detection of Mastitis Pathogens in Raw Milk
- Application note: Automated DNA Extraction and Species Analysis