Brochure: Particle analysis re-imagined with the Aura™
Get reproducible and quantitative count, size, morphology and particle ID in one system with the Aura™.
In protein-based formulations, distinguishing aggregated API from other particle types is important for understanding the root cause of instability. Until now, existing methods have been either unreliable or too cumbersome and difficult to use in many workflows. Here we introduce the Aura, a 96-well low-volume aggregate and particle imaging system that can rapidly size, count, and characterize particles and identify them as proteins, non-proteins, hydrophobic, or other types of molecules.
Related content from this organisation
- Complete aggregate and particle characterisation of protein, gene and cell therapies
- Drug Target Review Cell and Gene Therapy eBook 2023
- Application note: Revolutionising drug formulations with polysorbate detection
- Brochure: Particle analysis re-imagined with the Aura™
- On-demand webinar: Protein or not? Advanced high throughput aggregate analysis