ebook: Cellular Imaging Insights
Learn how to gain insights and expedite studies for 2D and 3D cellular structures with affordable automated cellular imaging.
Elucidating cellular pathways within 2D and 3D cellular structures in response to chemical stimulation or stress is the goal of many researchers. This ebook shows how researchers can gain insights and expedite studies for 2D and 3D cellular structures using an affordable and powerful automated imager – the ImageXpress Pico Automated Cell Imaging System from Molecular Devices.
Related content from this organisation
- Episode 11 – CRISPR with Dr Jakob Haaber, SNIPR Biome & Dr Richard Fox, Infinome Biosciences
- How 3D biology is shaping the future of drug discovery
- Molecular Devices launches automated workcells for ELISA workflows
- Episode 8 – 3D imaging with Hilary Sherman, Corning Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Under the microscope: Unveiling a next-generation imaging system with deep learning technology