ebook: Cellular Imaging Insights
Learn how to gain insights and expedite studies for 2D and 3D cellular structures with affordable automated cellular imaging.
Elucidating cellular pathways within 2D and 3D cellular structures in response to chemical stimulation or stress is the goal of many researchers. This ebook shows how researchers can gain insights and expedite studies for 2D and 3D cellular structures using an affordable and powerful automated imager – the ImageXpress Pico Automated Cell Imaging System from Molecular Devices.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model