ebook: Cellular Imaging Insights
Learn how to gain insights and expedite studies for 2D and 3D cellular structures with affordable automated cellular imaging.
Elucidating cellular pathways within 2D and 3D cellular structures in response to chemical stimulation or stress is the goal of many researchers. This ebook shows how researchers can gain insights and expedite studies for 2D and 3D cellular structures using an affordable and powerful automated imager – the ImageXpress Pico Automated Cell Imaging System from Molecular Devices.
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices