eBook: Cellular Imaging Insights
Learn how to gain insights and expedite studies for 2D and 3D cellular structures with affordable automated cellular imaging.
Elucidating cellular pathways within 2D and 3D cellular structures in response to chemical stimulation or stress is the goal of many researchers. This eBook shows how researchers can gain insights and expedite studies for 2D and 3D cellular structures using an affordable and powerful automated imager – the ImageXpress Pico Automated Cell Imaging System from Molecular Devices.
Related content from this organisation
- eBook: Eliminate 50/60 Hz line-frequency noise in less than one second
- Webinar: High-content analysis and phenotypic characterisation of 2D and 3D cellular models
- Application Note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
- Video: Gain deeper insights into cellular 3D structures with water immersion objectives
- Application note: Assess transduction efficiency of CFP-tagged nuclear protein with automated cellular imaging