ebook: The Axon Guide
This guide serves as an information resource for electrophysiologists, covering a broad range of topics ranging from the biological basis of bioelectricity and a description of basic experimental setup to a discussion of mechanisms of noise and data analysis.
Newcomers to electrophysiology will gain an understanding of the basics of electrophysiological measurements. For experienced electrophysiologists, in-depth discussions of advanced methods in electrophysiology are covered.
Related content from this organisation
- Episode 11 – CRISPR with Dr Jakob Haaber, SNIPR Biome & Dr Richard Fox, Infinome Biosciences
- How 3D biology is shaping the future of drug discovery
- Molecular Devices launches automated workcells for ELISA workflows
- Episode 8 – 3D imaging with Hilary Sherman, Corning Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Under the microscope: Unveiling a next-generation imaging system with deep learning technology