ebook: The Axon Guide
This guide serves as an information resource for electrophysiologists, covering a broad range of topics ranging from the biological basis of bioelectricity and a description of basic experimental setup to a discussion of mechanisms of noise and data analysis.
Newcomers to electrophysiology will gain an understanding of the basics of electrophysiological measurements. For experienced electrophysiologists, in-depth discussions of advanced methods in electrophysiology are covered.
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices