ebook: The Axon Guide
This guide serves as an information resource for electrophysiologists, covering a broad range of topics ranging from the biological basis of bioelectricity and a description of basic experimental setup to a discussion of mechanisms of noise and data analysis.
Newcomers to electrophysiology will gain an understanding of the basics of electrophysiological measurements. For experienced electrophysiologists, in-depth discussions of advanced methods in electrophysiology are covered.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model