eBook: The Axon Guide
This guide serves as an information resource for electrophysiologists, covering a broad range of topics ranging from the biological basis of bioelectricity and a description of basic experimental setup to a discussion of mechanisms of noise and data analysis.
Newcomers to electrophysiology will gain an understanding of the basics of electrophysiological measurements. For experienced electrophysiologists, in-depth discussions of advanced methods in electrophysiology are covered.
Related content from this organisation
- Webinar: High-content analysis and phenotypic characterisation of 2D and 3D cellular models
- Application Note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
- Video: Gain deeper insights into cellular 3D structures with water immersion objectives
- Application note: Assess transduction efficiency of CFP-tagged nuclear protein with automated cellular imaging
- Webinar: Expanding assay applications with multi-mode readers from ELISA to AlphaScreen