Case study: Identifying allosteric modulators for GPCRs
Identifying allosteric modulators and biased agonists for clinically relevant GPCRs. Case Studies using Eurofins Discovery’s GPCR product solutions.
The sheer number of understudied and orphan receptors in the GPCR family have made them an attractive target for many drug discovery programs. These targeted clinical candidates have the potential to minimize side-effects associated with unbiased orthosteric GPCR activation. Developing methods to measure signaling bias has proven to be a major barrier in the development of new GPCR therapies – a barrier that Eurofins Discovery has actively worked to deconstruct.
Related content from this organisation
- Decoding cancer and inflammation: identifying selective inhibitors of SH2 domains
- Comprehensive in vitro approach to evaluate transporter-mediated drug interactions in drug discovery
- Leveraging the E3scanTM technology platform for next-generation targeted protein degradation
- Human iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes for cardiac proarrhythmic risk assessment
- Flyer: Introducing Eurofins Beacon Discovery; the GPCR experts