Case study: Identifying allosteric modulators for GPCRs
Identifying allosteric modulators and biased agonists for clinically relevant GPCRs. Case Studies using Eurofins Discovery’s GPCR product solutions.
The sheer number of understudied and orphan receptors in the GPCR family have made them an attractive target for many drug discovery programs. These targeted clinical candidates have the potential to minimize side-effects associated with unbiased orthosteric GPCR activation. Developing methods to measure signaling bias has proven to be a major barrier in the development of new GPCR therapies – a barrier that Eurofins Discovery has actively worked to deconstruct.
Related content from this organisation
- Flyer: Introducing Eurofins Beacon Discovery; the GPCR experts
- Cardiac proarrhythmic risk assessment using human-induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes
- Automating functional cell-based bioassays: assay reproducibility and performance for potency testing programmes
- Hit discovery for GPCRs: HTS or virtual screens?
- Paradigm Shift in Drug Discovery: Discover Small Molecule Degraders Using E3scan™ Technology Platform