App Note: Luminescent cell viability and cytotoxicity assays
This application note details a highly sensitive and rapid way to measure viable cells in culture and quantify cytotoxic effects of experimental treatment…
In this application note, you will discover a highly sensitive and rapid way to measure the number of viable cells in culture and quantify the cytotoxic effects of experimental treatment, using the SpectraMax® i3x Multi-Mode Microplate Reader from Molecular Devices.
You will learn:
- How to get highly sensitive luminescence detection, down to 10 cells per well
- How to optimize microplate and read height for best signal detection
- How to analyze your results faster
Learn how to measure the number of viable cells in culture and quantify the cytotoxic effects of experimental treatments rapidly in one, easy to use system.
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model