Whitepaper: Biomarkers and mechanisms of toxicity
Small animal models such as mice and rats are poor predictors of skin reactions in humans. Until candidates are tested in expensive human safety trials or in non-human primate models, potential skin reactions are difficult to predict. The BioMAP® Phenotypic Profiling Platform provides a robust and reliable alternative path to the resource-heavy traditions of animal testing and conventional preclinical procedures.
Related content from this organisation
- Biophysics in kinase drug discovery: FBS to PROTAC® ternary complex characterisation
- SH2 domains as a target class in cancer and inflammation
- Cardiac and vascular safety liabilities using totality of evidence approach
- Decoding cancer and inflammation: identifying selective inhibitors of SH2 domains
- Comprehensive in vitro approach to evaluate transporter-mediated drug interactions in drug discovery