Whitepaper: Biomarkers and mechanisms of toxicity
Small animal models such as mice and rats are poor predictors of skin reactions in humans. Until candidates are tested in expensive human safety trials or in non-human primate models, potential skin reactions are difficult to predict. The BioMAP® Phenotypic Profiling Platform provides a robust and reliable alternative path to the resource-heavy traditions of animal testing and conventional preclinical procedures.
Related content from this organisation
- Flyer: Introducing Eurofins Beacon Discovery; the GPCR experts
- Cardiac proarrhythmic risk assessment using human-induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes
- Automating functional cell-based bioassays: assay reproducibility and performance for potency testing programmes
- Hit discovery for GPCRs: HTS or virtual screens?
- Paradigm Shift in Drug Discovery: Discover Small Molecule Degraders Using E3scan™ Technology Platform