Resource library: Reagent resource for studying SARS-CoV-2 variants
Sino Biological has developed 80+ mutant proteins covering the newest mutations identified in SARS-CoV-2 variants, such as UK’s B.1.1.7, Brazil’s P.1.
Sino Biological has developed 80+ recombinant RBD/Spike and Nucleocapsid protein mutants carrying the mutations of high interest, such as N501Y and E484K identified in three new fast-spreading SARS-CoV-2 variants, UK’s B.1.1.7, Brazil’s P.1, and South Africa’s B.1.351, emerging in recent months, to support evaluating the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Recombinant protein expression using a BEVS
- Sino Biological and Ainnocence partner to offer next-generation antibody development CRO services
- Sino Biological invests over 200M RMB to establish new subsidiaries in Taizhou and Suzhou, China
- Whitepaper: In-depth look into anti-idiotype antibodies
- Article: Bispecific antibodies: Rising stars in antibody therapeutics