Catalogue: Cell isolation with Dynabeads
Magnetic separation with Dynabeads helps ensure that the isolated cells are not affected by passage through a dense column.
In positive cell isolation, Dynabeads bind the target cells and the bead/cell complexes are pulled to the magnet. The supernatant is discarded, leaving only your pure target cells. Directly after cell separation, the beads can easily be released and removed using the Dynabeads FlowComp technology. Magnetic separation helps ensure that the isolated cells are not affected by passage through a dense column and that the cells’ native characteristics are preserved.
Related content from this organisation
- CRISPR-Cas9-based gene dropout screens: a powerful platform for drug discovery
- The diversity of synthetic biology applications
- Under the microscope: Leveraging CRISPR libraries for target discovery
- Application note: Improving and simplifying the design of knock-in experiments using the TrueDesign Genome Editor
- Better therapeutic antibodies by design