Catalogue: Cell isolation with Dynabeads
Magnetic separation with Dynabeads helps ensure that the isolated cells are not affected by passage through a dense column.
In positive cell isolation, Dynabeads bind the target cells and the bead/cell complexes are pulled to the magnet. The supernatant is discarded, leaving only your pure target cells. Directly after cell separation, the beads can easily be released and removed using the Dynabeads FlowComp technology. Magnetic separation helps ensure that the isolated cells are not affected by passage through a dense column and that the cells’ native characteristics are preserved.
Related content from this organisation
- Using integrative biophysical approaches to understand GPCR regulation by β-arrestins
- Synthetic biology is ready for the therapeutic limelight
- Advancing novel biotherapeutics based on synthetic biology
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Application note: Advancing CAR T-cell therapy with CTS TrueCut Cas9 Protein