Application note: Validation of identified through AI
Posted: 1 October 2021 | Ncardia | No comments yet
Targets for drug discovery can be identified with AI but require validation in vitro. Here’s how this can be done, using hiPSC technology.
AI holds great potential for target identification and assessment of compound effects. After identifying potential targets in silico, they need to be validated in physiologically relevant in vitro models. hiPSC-derived models are highly suitable for target validation, as they provide scalable and predictive solutions to assess compound efficacy and safety in high throughput. In this application note, we describe how we work together with AI companies in target validation, using hiPSC technology.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Advancing drug discovery for neurodegenerative diseases
- Right model, right complexity: using in vitro human disease cell models in drug discovery
- Targeting tau – chasing a treatment for Alzheimer’s
- Cellistic and Celyad Oncology announce GMP cell therapy manufacturing operations transaction
- Drug Target Review Neuroscience ebook 2022
Artificial Intelligence, Assays, Disease Research, Screening, Stem Cells, Targets