ProteinSimple AlphaImager Mini Imaging System
AlphaImager Mini is a compact and economical digital imaging system, ideal for routine imaging of fluorescent and colorimetric DNA and protein gels…
Economical gel documentation
The AlphaImager® Mini is perfect for routine fluorescent and colorimetric research applications. This compact, portable system weighs only 14 lbs (6.4 kg) and requires very little bench space.
TECHNOLOGY & APPLICATIONS
- Manual Zoom Lens gives you high quality images.
- Side Handles on the system cabinet lets you transfer and seat it onto most transilluminators.
- Epi White Light Illumination assists when you’re focusing on samples and they’re controlled by an external switch.
- Viewport with UV-Blocking Shield lets you safely view samples under UV illumination.
- Dual-Wavelength Transilluminator (optional) for optimal excitation with a variety of fluorescent dyes. High and low intensity settings also give you additional control.
- Pull-Up Door with Static Hinges for easy access when positioning or removing samples.