Application note: Simultaneous dual phosphoprotein target analysis with Alpha Terbium SureFire Ultra Multiplex
This application note discusses how the Alpha SureFire® Ultra™ Multiplex technology provides a phosphoprotein multiplexing detection platform that is truly homogeneous and high throughput.
Evaluation of pharmaceutical compound efficacy and safety in regulating cell behaviour can involve the study of multiple signal transduction pathways. Protein phosphorylation is a very useful readout of cellular activation or inhibition, and these pathways are commonly targeted for therapeutic modulation of disease. Measurement of more than one cellular target can provide greater confidence of positive compound hits on the cellular target of interest, through examination of an unrelated pathway or an upstream target that should be unaffected by the drug.
Alpha SureFire® Ultra™ Multiplex technology provides a phosphoprotein multiplexing detection platform that is truly homogeneous and high throughput. Terbium SureFire Ultra kits are formulated to be combined with AlphaLISA® SureFire Ultra kits to allow the measurement of two selected phosphoprotein targets.
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Application Note: ATPlite assay performance in human primary cells
- Tech note: Detection of immune checkpoint markers in peripheral blood mononuclear cell lysates with AlphaLISA
- Tech note: Fast, simple, homogeneous assays for characterisation of Fc receptor binding using AlphaLISA
- Streamlining drug discovery assays for cancer and cardiovascular disease
- Technical note: 3D volumetric analysis of luminal spaces inside cysts or organoids