eBook – Getting the Inside Story: In Vivo Imaging
In vivo imaging has been an indispensable and powerful tool in biomedical research, enabling a number of significant breakthrough discoveries.
Getting the Inside Story: In Vivo Imaging
Historically, researchers have been forced to investigate organismal function and malfunction by developing in vitro experimental models designed to mimic one mechanism or system. While in vitro work, bit by bit, has greatly improved our understanding of biology, it has been generally unable to capture the intricate interplay so vital to regulating function and homeostasis.
In vivo imaging represents a solution to that uncertainty. Made vastly more accessible by significant technological advances in recent years, in vivo imaging gives scientists the ability to bridge the gap between the petri dish and the animal model.
Download this eBook from Analytik Jena to find out more about:
- In vivo imaging using the iBox instrument series
- The advantages and disadvantages of fluorescence and bioluminescence imaging
- In vivo imaging applications
- Spectrally optimizing in vivo imaging
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Automated NGS library preparation on CyBio FeliX
- Application note: qPCR to Measure Minute Volumes in High Throughput
- Application note: Using SYPRO® Orange to Detect Protein Melting Temps
- Application note: Detection of Mastitis Pathogens in Raw Milk
- Application note: Automated DNA Extraction and Species Analysis