Application note: Assess transduction efficiency of CFP-tagged nuclear protein with automated cellular imaging
In this application note, Molecular Devices scientists highlight the utility of the ImageXpress® Pico Automated Cell Imaging System and CellReporterXpress® Image Acquisition and Analysis Software for optimisation of vector concentration via evaluation of transduction efficiency.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model