Application note: Assess transduction efficiency of CFP-tagged nuclear protein with automated cellular imaging
In this application note, Molecular Devices scientists highlight the utility of the ImageXpress® Pico Automated Cell Imaging System and CellReporterXpress® Image Acquisition and Analysis Software for optimisation of vector concentration via evaluation of transduction efficiency.
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices