Application note: Assess transduction efficiency of CFP-tagged nuclear protein with automated cellular imaging
In this application note, Molecular Devices scientists highlight the utility of the ImageXpress® Pico Automated Cell Imaging System and CellReporterXpress® Image Acquisition and Analysis Software for optimisation of vector concentration via evaluation of transduction efficiency.
Related content from this organisation
- eBook: Phenotypic screening with iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes and neurons
- eBook: Eliminate 50/60 Hz line-frequency noise in less than one second
- Webinar: High-content analysis and phenotypic characterisation of 2D and 3D cellular models
- Application note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
- Video: Gain deeper insights into cellular 3D structures with water immersion objectives