Application note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
Learn how to perform complex analysis of calcium oscillations and assess cellular and mitochondrial toxicity.
In this application note, Molecular Devices scientists show how you can utilise a high-throughput 3D culture platform that more closely resembles the in vivo environment in drug discovery, detect functional phenotypic and cytotoxic responses in the same plate, and analyse calcium oscillation patterns.
Related content from this organisation
- Episode 11 – CRISPR with Dr Jakob Haaber, SNIPR Biome & Dr Richard Fox, Infinome Biosciences
- How 3D biology is shaping the future of drug discovery
- Molecular Devices launches automated workcells for ELISA workflows
- Episode 8 – 3D imaging with Hilary Sherman, Corning Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Under the microscope: Unveiling a next-generation imaging system with deep learning technology