Application note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
Learn how to perform complex analysis of calcium oscillations and assess cellular and mitochondrial toxicity.
In this application note, Molecular Devices scientists show how you can utilise a high-throughput 3D culture platform that more closely resembles the in vivo environment in drug discovery, detect functional phenotypic and cytotoxic responses in the same plate, and analyse calcium oscillation patterns.
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices