Application note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
Learn how to perform complex analysis of calcium oscillations and assess cellular and mitochondrial toxicity.
In this application note, Molecular Devices scientists show how you can utilise a high-throughput 3D culture platform that more closely resembles the in vivo environment in drug discovery, detect functional phenotypic and cytotoxic responses in the same plate, and analyse calcium oscillation patterns.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model