Application note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
Learn how to perform complex analysis of calcium oscillations and assess cellular and mitochondrial toxicity.
In this application note, Molecular Devices scientists show how you can utilise a high-throughput 3D culture platform that more closely resembles the in vivo environment in drug discovery, detect functional phenotypic and cytotoxic responses in the same plate, and analyse calcium oscillation patterns.
Related content from this organisation
- eBook: Phenotypic screening with iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes and neurons
- eBook: Eliminate 50/60 Hz line-frequency noise in less than one second
- Webinar: High-content analysis and phenotypic characterisation of 2D and 3D cellular models
- Application note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
- Video: Gain deeper insights into cellular 3D structures with water immersion objectives