Catalogue: Resources for COVID-19 and influenza vaccine development
A panel of SARS-CoV-2 reagents (e.g. antigens, antibodies, and kits) and influenza antigens have been developed to support the development of vaccines.
To support the development of COVID-19 and influenza vaccine, Sino Biological has developed a large collection of SARS-CoV-2 reagents, including recombinant antigens, recombinant mutants, neutralising antibodies, and specific antibodies as well as 630+ HA, NA, and ME antigens from over 250 strains of influenza viruses, including vaccine strains and the pandemic strains.
Related content from this organisation
- Sino Biological announces construction of its new US-Based centre for bioprocessing
- Application note: Afucosylated mAb expression & antibody efficacy
- Whitepaper: Recombinant protein expression using a BEVS
- Sino Biological and Ainnocence partner to offer next-generation antibody development CRO services
- Sino Biological invests over 200M RMB to establish new subsidiaries in Taizhou and Suzhou, China