Whitepaper: Characterising astroglia models
This whitepaper describes several live-cell phenotypic analyses suitable for the characterisation of astroglia cells.
This white paper describes how a combination of live-cell analysis techniques provide the flexibility required to enable the characterisation of highly dynamic astrocytic models, by quantifying their growth, morphology, motility, and functional analysis.
When used in combination to traditional downstream techniques, one can achieve a wider view on the influence that glia has in neuronal health and disease, opening the door to more translatable cell models suitable for improved therapeutics.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Phenotypic and functional CAR-T cell characterisation
- Sartorius releases the fifth edition of its popular Live-Cell Analysis Handbook
- An IgM antibody platform to tackle SARS-CoV-2 and its variants
- Whitepaper: Accelerate antibody screening and characterisation
- Whitepaper: Characterising astroglia models