Application note: Low volume, high-throughput subvisible AAV aggregate analysis with Horizon
Are you missing the bigger picture with your AAV analytics? Subvisible particle analysis should not require millilitres of precious sample.
DLS and SEC can miss aggregates in the subvisible range.
Subvisible particle analysis using the HORIZON® instrument is fast and requires only 25 μL per sample — making detection of larger, insoluble aggregates accessible for gene therapy analytics.
The HORIZON® system uses Backgrounded Membrane Imaging (BMI) technology, a form of automated membrane microscopy that enables particle counting, sizing, and characterisation in up to 96 samples in less than two hours.
Related content from this organisation
- Complete aggregate and particle characterisation of protein, gene and cell therapies
- Drug Target Review Cell and Gene Therapy eBook 2023
- Application note: Revolutionising drug formulations with polysorbate detection
- Brochure: Particle analysis re-imagined with the Aura™
- On-demand webinar: Protein or not? Advanced high throughput aggregate analysis