Product hub: Presenting the Fluidity One-W Serum
Don’t miss the latest product hub from Fluidic Analytics, detailing the Fluidity One-W Serum which enables comprehensive profiling of protein-protein interactions, such as the antibody response to SARS-CoV-2, based on affinity – a crucial characteristic of protein interactions that traditional tests cannot easily quantify.
The fight against COVID-19 is the top priority for scientists the world over currently. The search for effective treatments requires the very latest instruments for researchers to be able to respond to a situation that is changing constantly.
Download our complimentary supplement to find out exactly what the Fluidity One-W Serum does, how it works and how it enables the fight against COVID-19 via accurate immune response assessment.
Related content from this organisation
- Product hub: Presenting the Fluidity One-W Serum
- Exploring the intra-protein non-covalent interactions in the S1 domain of the SARS-CoV-2 S1 Spike protein
- Adding to the arsenal: targeting human proteins for controlling M. tuberculosis growth
- Expert view: Measuring protein interactions in blood – not as trivial as it sounds
- Application note: Accurate affinity profiling of a SARS-CoV-2 antibody in serum