Brochure: NEW! Upgradeable label-free biomolecular analysis
Accelerate your research with an upgradeable platform. Benefit from a fluidic-free assay format for easy and fast kinetics or analyte quantitation.
Historically, users of label-free applications have had to choose between paying a premium for capacity or settling for a low-performance, entry-level system. The NEW modular Octet® R series is a game changer! Leveraging fluidic-free BLI technology, the Octet® R series is ideal for start-ups and smaller labs that need affordable, high quality, label-free capabilities without compromise. The flexibility to upgrade, as throughput needs increase, protects and futureproofs your investment.
Related content from this organisation
- Ensuring the safety and efficacy of biologics products
- Human biopsies in nanofibrillar cellulose hydrogel – a novel method for long-term tissue culture
- Application note: Cell line development: accelerating process optimisation
- Whitepaper: Phenotypic and functional CAR-T cell characterisation
- Sartorius releases the fifth edition of its popular Live-Cell Analysis Handbook
Analytical techniques, Antibodies, Assays, Bioengineering, Biomarkers, Biopharmaceuticals, Cell culture, Disease research, Genome editing, Hit-to-Lead, Immunology, Label-free, Personalised Medicine, Proteomics, Regenerative Medicine, Screening, Targets