Product hub: Octet® R series systems
Discover the new Octet R series systems, a comprehensive solution for screening and characterising molecular interactions such as protein-protein or protein-drug interactions.
Therapeutic proteins, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), bispecific antibodies (bsAbs) and antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) are all large complex molecules that require reliable in-depth characterisation and robust concentration determination of active analyte or impurities such as host cell protein (HCP). On the other hand, screening and characterising small drug molecules is equally important. Octet Bio-Layer Interferometry (BLI) systems offer an advanced, fast, robust and fluidics-free approach for protein-protein and protein-small molecule analysis.
Related content from this organisation
- Drug Target Review Upstream Bioprocessing ebook 2021
- Leveraging innovative strategies for speedy cell line development
- Determining the structure of nanobodies using nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Telomerase – a universal cancer target for immunotherapeutic vaccines
- Better therapeutic antibodies by design