Product hub: Octet® R series systems
Discover the new Octet R series systems, a comprehensive solution for screening and characterising molecular interactions such as protein-protein or protein-drug interactions.
Therapeutic proteins, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), bispecific antibodies (bsAbs) and antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) are all large complex molecules that require reliable in-depth characterisation and robust concentration determination of active analyte or impurities such as host cell protein (HCP). On the other hand, screening and characterising small drug molecules is equally important. Octet Bio-Layer Interferometry (BLI) systems offer an advanced, fast, robust and fluidics-free approach for protein-protein and protein-small molecule analysis.
Related content from this organisation
- Better therapeutic antibodies by design
- How to mix the best anti-SARS-CoV-2 cocktail
- Drug Target Review Antibodies ebook 2021
- Application note: Accurate measurements on the Octet platform without added sample purification steps
- Flow cytometry in neglected tropical diseases – a focus on leishmaniasis