Product hub: Octet® R series systems
Discover the new Octet R series systems, a comprehensive solution for screening and characterising molecular interactions such as protein-protein or protein-drug interactions.
Therapeutic proteins, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), bispecific antibodies (bsAbs) and antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) are all large complex molecules that require reliable in-depth characterisation and robust concentration determination of active analyte or impurities such as host cell protein (HCP). On the other hand, screening and characterising small drug molecules is equally important. Octet Bio-Layer Interferometry (BLI) systems offer an advanced, fast, robust and fluidics-free approach for protein-protein and protein-small molecule analysis.
Related content from this organisation
- Advancing vaccines with extracellular vesicles
- T-cell redirecting bispecific antibodies: the next era of immune-based therapies for multiple myeloma?
- Monoclonal antibodies as a strategy to fight cancer
- Drug Target Review Antibodies ebook 2022
- CHO targeted integration platform for accelerated antibody development