ebook: How FBDD improves hit rates & delivers high-value targets
Learn how fragment-based drug discovery improves hit rates and delivers higher-value targets using various biophysical methods.
Learn the basics of fragment-based drug discovery, one of the most valuable approaches to small molecule screening. In particular, find out how various biophysical methods are used to improve hit rates and deliver higher-value targets.
Related content from this organisation
- Determining the structure of nanobodies using nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- An IgM antibody platform to tackle SARS-CoV-2 and its variants
- Bispecific antibodies: the next generation of immuno-oncology drugs
- Oncology meets immunology – antibody-mediated regulation of the immune response
- Antibody therapeutics for COVID-19