ebook: Phenotypic screening with iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes and neurons
Identify therapeutic effects and adverse responses to compounds earlier in the drug discovery process.
In this ebook from Molecular Devices, you can learn how to use both imaging and calcium oscillation analyses to develop profiles of compounds in iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes such as hERG blockers, ß-adrenergic agonists, and environmental toxins. iPSC-derived neuronal cultures were evaluated with neuromodulators as well as environmental toxins.
Related content from this organisation
- Episode 11 – CRISPR with Dr Jakob Haaber, SNIPR Biome & Dr Richard Fox, Infinome Biosciences
- How 3D biology is shaping the future of drug discovery
- Molecular Devices launches automated workcells for ELISA workflows
- Episode 8 – 3D imaging with Hilary Sherman, Corning Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Under the microscope: Unveiling a next-generation imaging system with deep learning technology