eBook: Phenotypic screening with iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes and neurons
Identify therapeutic effects and adverse responses to compounds earlier in the drug discovery process.
In this eBook from Molecular Devices, you can learn how to use both imaging and calcium oscillation analyses to develop profiles of compounds in iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes such as hERG blockers, ß-adrenergic agonists, and environmental toxins. iPSC-derived neuronal cultures were evaluated with neuromodulators as well as environmental toxins.
Related content from this organisation
- eBook: Phenotypic screening with iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes and neurons
- eBook: Eliminate 50/60 Hz line-frequency noise in less than one second
- Webinar: High-content analysis and phenotypic characterisation of 2D and 3D cellular models
- Application note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
- Video: Gain deeper insights into cellular 3D structures with water immersion objectives