ebook: Phenotypic screening with iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes and neurons
Identify therapeutic effects and adverse responses to compounds earlier in the drug discovery process.
In this ebook from Molecular Devices, you can learn how to use both imaging and calcium oscillation analyses to develop profiles of compounds in iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes such as hERG blockers, ß-adrenergic agonists, and environmental toxins. iPSC-derived neuronal cultures were evaluated with neuromodulators as well as environmental toxins.
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices