ebook: Phenotypic screening with iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes and neurons
Identify therapeutic effects and adverse responses to compounds earlier in the drug discovery process.
In this ebook from Molecular Devices, you can learn how to use both imaging and calcium oscillation analyses to develop profiles of compounds in iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes such as hERG blockers, ß-adrenergic agonists, and environmental toxins. iPSC-derived neuronal cultures were evaluated with neuromodulators as well as environmental toxins.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model