Whitepaper: Virus vaccine research – accelerated workflows
Discover how workflows are being accelerated to speed up the vaccine research and development process while maintaining safety and immunogenicity.
Successfully developing a vaccine typically takes years and requires millions of research dollars to reach commercialisation. It is a complex process with a high failure rate.
With millions of people worldwide contracting coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), vaccine developers face the enormous challenge of producing a safe, effective vaccine in months to stop the spread of the deadly disease.
The pandemic is changing vaccine development – stakeholders collaborating to reach the common goal.
Related content from this organisation
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Assays for protein degradation therapeutics to accelerate undruggable proteome discoveries
- Lab automation market set to increase at CAGR of seven percent
- Brochure: Biologics workflow solutions brochure
- Brochure: Viral research solutions