Application note: Metagenomic analysis of the microbiome with MagMAX
The isolation of microbial DNA is a key prerequisite for determining the microbiome profile of each body habitat.
The isolation of microbial DNA is a key prerequisite for determining the microbiome profile of each body habitat, but challenges remain in obtaining sufficient DNA quantities for accurate genomic inference of microbiome composition and facilitating comparability of findings across sample types. Here we demonstrate the capability of the MagMAX Microbiome Ultra Nucleic Acid Isolation Kit to isolate the total nucleic acid from feces, urine, and saliva.
Related content from this organisation
- Using integrative biophysical approaches to understand GPCR regulation by β-arrestins
- Synthetic biology is ready for the therapeutic limelight
- Advancing novel biotherapeutics based on synthetic biology
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Application note: Advancing CAR T-cell therapy with CTS TrueCut Cas9 Protein
Analytical Techniques, Artificial Intelligence, Assays, Biopharmaceuticals, Disease Research, Imaging, Immunology, Informatics, Lab Automation, Lipidomics, Mass Spectrometry, Proteomics, Screening, Sequencing, Spectroscopy, Stem Cells, Targets, Toxicology
Thermo Fisher Scientific