ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
As interest in biotherapeutic proteins grows, the need to reduce cell line development costs and the time to market is more critical than ever.
During the last decade, production of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and recombinant proteins using mammalian cells has led to a boom in the introduction of biotherapeutic proteins to the market. In this ebook, we present an overview of the cell line development workflow as well as high throughput solutions for accelerating the process, and enabling easier and faster selection of high-producing mammalian cell lines.
Related content from this organisation
- Video: Empower your electrophysiology studies using new Axon pCLAMP 11 software
- On-demand webinar: An AI-based approach to phenotypic characterisation of neuronal cells
- Application note: High-content phenotypic profiling using the cell painting assay
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development