Article: Imaging dataset for COVID-19 research
Molecular Devices helps Recursion produce the largest publicly available set of human cellular morphological data for COVID-19 therapeutic research.
More than 305,000 high-resolution, multi-channel COVID-19 cellular images captured in less than four weeks using Molecular Devices ImageXpress® Micro Confocal High-Content Imaging System are now available to the scientific community.
Related content from this organisation
- Webinar: High-content analysis and phenotypic characterisation of 2D and 3D cellular models
- Application Note: Phenotypic characterisation of neuroactive compound effects
- Video: Gain deeper insights into cellular 3D structures with water immersion objectives
- Application note: Assess transduction efficiency of CFP-tagged nuclear protein with automated cellular imaging
- Webinar: Expanding assay applications with multi-mode readers from ELISA to AlphaScreen