Article: Imaging dataset for COVID-19 research
Molecular Devices helps Recursion produce the largest publicly available set of human cellular morphological data for COVID-19 therapeutic research.
More than 305,000 high-resolution, multi-channel COVID-19 cellular images captured in less than four weeks using Molecular Devices ImageXpress® Micro Confocal High-Content Imaging System are now available to the scientific community.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model