Article: Imaging dataset for COVID-19 research
Molecular Devices helps Recursion produce the largest publicly available set of human cellular morphological data for COVID-19 therapeutic research.
More than 305,000 high-resolution, multi-channel COVID-19 cellular images captured in less than four weeks using Molecular Devices ImageXpress® Micro Confocal High-Content Imaging System are now available to the scientific community.
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices