Product hub: A cost, time and labour-saving protein purification platform
In February 2021, US biotech company GenScript launched an updated version of its semi-automated system, AmMag™ SA Plus.
The AmMag™ SA Plus system is designed to automate protein or antibody purification using magnetic beads. The instrument is capable of using 50ml tubes and can purify up to 12 samples simultaneously within one hour. Compared with traditional resin-based purification systems, it eliminates the need for centrifugation and filtration when treating samples, and results in hours saved during pre-processing. In combination with GenScript’s antibody or recombinant protein binding magnetic beads, the system offers a high throughput for protein and antibody purification.
Related content from this organisation
- The development of biomaterial-based vaccine platforms against viruses
- Vaccine Development in-depth focus 2021
- Broad T-cell responses: designing a rhinovirus vaccine
- Product hub: A cost, time and labour-saving protein purification platform
- Neoantigens: presenting new vaccine opportunities in immuno-oncology