Handbook: An introduction to Antibodies and their applications, 3rd ed
A concise overview of some of the key features for the use of antibodies and immunochemical techniques in biological research…
The 3rd edition of An Introduction to Antibodies and Their Applications provides a concise overview of some of the key features for the use of antibodies and immunochemical techniques in biological research. This handy reference guide supplements the techniques described in literature, recorded in general laboratory procedures, and described on individual product data sheets.
Antibody design, development, and production are our expertise. Stringent validation of our antibodies is only one component of a comprehensive process we undertake to provide the antibodies most cited by the research community (see section Antibody Quality on page 2 for an in-depth look at our expertise).
As every antibody and experimental design is unique, these general principles and suggestions should not be interpreted as applicable to all situations, but rather as an additional source of information. As always, individual assays must be optimized empirically and antibody titers must be established for every unique batch of antibody.
Whether you are a veteran researcher or just beginning your research career, we hope that you will find this guide to be useful in your research.
This handbook is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Product hub: Light the path to your next neuroscience discovery with a new ultrasensitive NF-L immunoassay
- A high-throughput macrodomain assay to identify coronavirus drugs
- Building a powerful portfolio of sepsis biomarker signatures for therapeutic clinical trials
- Drug Target Review Assays ebook 2022
- Product hub: Stay at the forefront of neuroscience research