ebook: The definitive guide to understanding protein stability
Learn how to measure protein stability, why it’s important, and what the key technologies are available to measure it.
Measuring protein stability is necessary for numerous applications from understanding the molecular basis for certain diseases to developing more effective drugs. Whether you’re starting to learn about characterising a protein’s stability or you’re looking for a refresher, this guide helps answer why it’s important, what technologies are available and how to evaluate them before purchasing.
Related content from this organisation
- Bispecific antibodies: the next generation of immuno-oncology drugs
- Oncology meets immunology – antibody-mediated regulation of the immune response
- Antibody therapeutics for COVID-19
- Defusing antibody neutralisers in AAV gene therapy
- Expert view: Increasing the efficiency of biologics development: the secret is precise and reliable stability characterisation of candidate molecules