ebook: The researcher’s guide to measuring binding affinity
Learn why measuring binding affinity is key to helping you decide the next steps in your research and what technologies are available to measure it.
This guide covers why measuring binding affinity is key to making the right decisions about what to do next in your research. It also has helpful tips for what technologies are available and how to thoroughly evaluate them before purchasing.
Related content from this organisation
- Determining the structure of nanobodies using nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- An IgM antibody platform to tackle SARS-CoV-2 and its variants
- Bispecific antibodies: the next generation of immuno-oncology drugs
- Oncology meets immunology – antibody-mediated regulation of the immune response
- Antibody therapeutics for COVID-19