Guide: Five ways biophysical tools help brain studies
Learn why researchers turned to biophysical methods to expose the molecular mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases.
Learn how scientists gain insight into the molecular mechanisms of protein misfolding and aggregation — a hallmark of neurodegenerative diseases — by analysing molecular interactions and thermal stability. This ebook looks at research from five peer-reviewed publications.
Related content from this organisation
- Bispecific antibodies: the next generation of immuno-oncology drugs
- Oncology meets immunology – antibody-mediated regulation of the immune response
- Antibody therapeutics for COVID-19
- Defusing antibody neutralisers in AAV gene therapy
- Expert view: Increasing the efficiency of biologics development: the secret is precise and reliable stability characterisation of candidate molecules