Catalogue: Ribosomal RNA from bacteria with RiboMinus
Posted: 10 March 2021 | Thermo Fisher Scientfic | No comments yet
RiboMinus Bacteria 2.0 Transcriptome Isolation Kits perform efficient transcriptome enrichment from total bacterial RNA. Improve your RNA extraction from bacteria today.
RiboMinus Bacteria 2.0 Transcriptome Isolation Kits can improve your RNA extraction from bacteria.
New and improved features of the RiboMinus Bacteria 2.0 Kit include:
- More accurate: Optimised hybridisation chemistry
- More consistent: New probe designs targeting 5s ribosomal RNA
- More features: Expanded probe designs for 16s and 23s ribosomal RNA depletion, designed for use with next generation sequencing (NGS)
Related content from this organisation
- Using integrative biophysical approaches to understand GPCR regulation by β-arrestins
- Synthetic biology is ready for the therapeutic limelight
- Advancing novel biotherapeutics based on synthetic biology
- Global high-content screening market set to be worth $2.52bn by 2030
- Application note: Advancing CAR T-cell therapy with CTS TrueCut Cas9 Protein
Analytical Techniques, Antibodies, Antimicrobials, Artificial Intelligence, Assays, Bioengineering, Biomarkers, Biopharmaceuticals, Cell Cultures, Disease Research, Genome Editing, Hit-to-Lead, Imaging, Immunology, Informatics, Lab Automation, Label-Free, Lipidomics, Mass Spectrometry, Microscopy, Personalised Medicine, Proteomics, Regenerative Medicine, Screening, Sequencing, Spectroscopy, Stem Cells, Targets, Toxicology
Thermo Fisher Scientific