Development of Next-Generation Vaccines Online Summit 2022
Date: 8 June 2022 - 9 June 2022
Time: All Day
We’re excited to announce our latest online summit ‘Development of Next-Generation Vaccines’ and would like you to join us for FREE*!
During our two-day programme, we will cover all the latest innovation in vaccine development, exploring experimental delivery platforms, the most promising vaccine targets and novel early research on how to potentially protect against and treat conditions such as cancer and COVID-19.
Join and interact with thought leaders as they present their research and answer your most pressing questions about how vaccine development is moving towards a new frontier, bringing transformative prophylactics and treatments to patients.
- Learn about both the early R&D and pre-clinical phase of vaccine development
- Hear leading scientists and experts present their research and answer your most pressing questions
- Listen to thought-provoking presentations from industry experts and leaders from around the world
- Network and interact with other attendees and exhibitors via direct chat and video
- Schedule 1-2-1 video meetings
- Access the exhibition area which showcases the latest technology innovations
- Watch all presentations and content for 12 months after the live event from your own device.
Interested? Visit our event website for more details.
*Free passes are limited to active researchers from pharmaceutical companies, biotech organisations, research centres, academic institutes and CROs.
Bioinformatics, Biopharmaceuticals, Biotherapeutics, DNA, Drug Delivery, Drug Development, Drug Targets, Immuno-oncology therapeutics, Immunogenicity, Immunology, Immunooncology, Immunotherapy, Informatics, microRNA, Personalised Medicine, Proteomics, Research & Development, RNAs, t-cells, Target molecule, Target Validation, Targets, Translational Science, Vaccine
Drug Target Review