Whitepaper: Automated cell culture and screening
This whitepaper describes the automated culturing of hiPSC-derived cells for high-throughput phenotypic screening, using validated phenotypic assays.
Effective drug discovery and development relies heavily on the availability of predictive preclinical models. Successful drug efficacy screening requires not only a physiologically relevant cell model, but also validated high throughput screening protocols to test compound effects. This whitepaper describes the automated culturing of hiPSC-derived cells for high-throughput phenotypic compound screening, using validated phenotypic assays.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Advancing drug discovery for neurodegenerative diseases
- Right model, right complexity: using in vitro human disease cell models in drug discovery
- Targeting tau – chasing a treatment for Alzheimer’s
- Cellistic and Celyad Oncology announce GMP cell therapy manufacturing operations transaction
- Drug Target Review Neuroscience ebook 2022
Analytical Techniques, Assays, Bioengineering, Biomarkers, Biopharmaceuticals, Cell Cultures, Disease Research, Drug Development, Drug Discovery, High-Throughput Screening (HTS), Hit-to-Lead, Imaging, Lab Automation, Screening, Stem Cells, Targets, Toxicology